Website terms and conditions
The Website Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our Website ResizePixel accessible at https://www.resizepixel.com.
By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property rights
Other than the content you upload to this Website, under these Terms, ResizePixel and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the materials contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- copy the materials contained on this Website;
- use the Website's materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
The content uploaded to this Website must not violate any third-party licenses.
This Website is provided as is, with all faults, and ResizePixel express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ResizePixel, nor any of its owners, directors and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of your use of this Website.
Variation of terms
ResizePixel is permitted to revise these Terms at any time without prior notice, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ResizePixel and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ukraine, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the state courts located in Ukraine for the resolution of any disputes.